Ne-Yo ... You have earned my respect and admiration

Ever since Saturday night, I have been constantly repeating one artist amongst my favourite GLEE playlist. That artist is Shaffer Chimere Smith ... or better known by the stylish stage name Ne-Yo. His songs are epically awesome. Before Winterbeatz I knew 4 songs of his, Miss Independant, Closer, Because of You and the timeless So Sick. With that said, I would listen to these tracks occasionally and nod my head in approval of how good they were...

But when me and my partner in crime Jayd saw him Live, I instantly admired the guy, wanted to adopt his style, his swag, his look, his voice. He's one smooth criminal. His performance was flawless, all songs performed to perfection. I officially lost my voice on his last song so two thumbs up there. 2 days on ... I've been listening closely to more of his songs and so far my faves are the following:

- Beautiful Monster
- Champagne Life
- Mad


With his new album out soon, Libra Scale ... I can't help but not get excited for it. The power of music is a wonderful thing ... Now, today ... It's Ne-Yo's smooth tracks that are making me sing, dance and smile. Word

0 comments:

Post a Comment