Who said I was studying for a degree?? I'm here for the Lols ^.^

In this moment in time, I'm finding myself sorta smothered between Tristram Walker to my left and Jayd Chirkoot to my right. We have assignments coming out of the ying-yang and yet.... All we can do is Lol and have a good time. My girlfriend is texting me, Tristram is looking up YouTube links and playing them on loudspeaker and Jayd is Skyping with a certain lady friend of his ;).

And what about Dan you may be asking? Well .... I'm in a tight spot. I want to work but I can't. I'm trying to work, but the distractions are abundant. I wouldn't have it any other way though, as always ... We will get the workload sorted and we will look back in a few weeks and be like "Haha guys.... We are legends ... So ahhh Tav?"

Uniiiii times for the win baby! :)

2 comments:

Star* said...

Tristram is looking up Youtube links? Shock and horror. :P

detorio said...

He sure is hey.
Only it's not one or two, its like 20 to 30 links...

And they are Hilarious!
Oh and now he's looking at peoples photo's on FB ... So so distracting :*

Post a Comment